- Podlesh had a career average of 43.1 yards per punt, ranking him second all-time in Maryland
- Podlesh became the first player in University of Maryland history to earn All-ACC honors four times.
- 38% of his career punts landed inside the 20-yard line.
- 16% of his career punts landed inside the 10-yard line.
- Has never had a punt blocked in his career
- He was the holder on extra point and field goal attempts.
- In 2003, as a red-shirt freshman, Podlesh finished with a 42.3 yard average, and was a semi-finalist for the Ray Guy award (given to the nations best punter).
- In 2004, Podlesh finished with a 43.7 yard average, and was a semi-finalist again for the Ray Guy award.
- In 2005, Podlesh finished with a 43.6 yard average, and had just five touchbacks in 44 punts.
- In 2006, Podlesh finished with a 42.9 yard average, and was a semi-finalist for the Draddy Award, honoring the top student athlete in the nation.
- At his pro-day, Podlesh ran a 4.43, 40 yard dash, as well as a 375 lb. bench press. Podlesh squatted 435 lbs., with a 325 lb. power clean, and a 34" vertical leap.
The Jaguars used their fourth round pick on Adam Podlesh, here is some more information about the newest Jaguars punter.