- No injuries. Mission accomplished. The Jaguars didn't appear to suffer any
severe injuries to any key players.
1. Look for a solid game from Quinn Gray. Gray played fantastic-25/39, 302
yards, 4 TD's/0 INT's, and a QB rating of 122.0.
2. Look for an inspired effort by the Texans. Houston certainly showed up, especially on special teams. They treated the game like their Super Bowl and didn't disappoint the home crowd that bothered to show up.
3. Look for Mario Williams to register at least one sack. Mario Williams was a non-factor. Williams registered four tackles and no sacks or pressures. Nice job by the Jaguars tackles, Khalif Barnes and Richard Collier.
4. Look for Matt Jones to catch a touchdown pass, again. Matt Jones had one of his best days as a pro, as he caught eight passes for 138 yards, and yes, a touchdown.
5. Look for lots of effort for LaBrandon Toefield. Toefield ran hard, but his results were less than superb. Toefield finished with just 15 yards on seven carries.
Charlie Bernstein is the Editor-in-Chief of JagNation.com, and a regular syndicated contributor to FoxSports.com, Sirius NFL Radio, MySpace Sports and Sportsillustrated.com. Charlie is also a member of the Pro Football Writers Association, and is a columnist for the New Smyrna Observer. Feel free to contact him -HERE- with questions or comments.
For more, go to: JagNation.com