Three most important things for the Jaguars defense:
1. Keep contain/make Vince Young a quarterback. Young broke contain several times and made some plays with his feet. Young ran 12 times for 30 yards.
2. Go cover one or zero. The Jaguars were unable to stop the run as Chris Johnson had a career day running for 228 yards and a pair of touchdowns.
3. Catch the ball. Derek Cox dropped an easy interception early on, and the Jags didn't get another real shot at one.
Three most important things for the Jaguars offense:
1. Get Jones-Drew touches. MJD had eight carries and just one catch. The result- a Jaguars loss.
2. Play safe. The Jaguars turned the ball over two times, both on Garrard interceptions. That's not playing safe.
3. Attack through the air. David Garrard wasn't very accurate and the pass protection really didn't comply for a good passing attack.
What to look for:
1. Look for MJD to score- Jones-Drew found the end zone twice and accounted for all of the Jaguars offense.
2. Look for MSW to score- Mike Sims-Walker had a rough day, as did all of Garrard's targets. He caught two passes for nine yards.
3. Look for four combined turnovers- Only two turnovers, both by the Jags.
4. Look for the Jaguars defense to hold the Titans under 225 yards- The Jaguars couldn't keep Chris Johnson under 225, much less the Titans entire offense.
5. Look for the upset, sort of. There's a reason why the Titans were favored. They clearly looked like the better team.