The Jacksonville Jaguars won their fourth consecutive game and sixth in 10 tries this season as they…
What We Learned: Jaguars vs Bills
1. Keep everything in front of you. The Jags let Terrell Owens get behind them as well as Lee Evans.
2. Get pressure with the front four. Although the Bills kept losing offensive linemen, the Jaguars were still unable to sustain much, if any pass rush.
3. Keep contain on Fitzpatrick. Fitzpatrick made a few plays with his legs as he ran to buy time to find open receivers. The Jags made him look like a solid quarterback for most of the day.
Three most important things for the Jaguars on offense:
1. All MoJo, all the time. The Bills were prepared for Jones-Drew as they lined up a minimum of eight men in the box.
2. Make play action work. There were plenty of guys open on play action, but not all of them saw the football.
3. Be careful with the football. David Garrard threw an interception and he fumbled the ball. It nearly cost the Jaguars the game.
What to look for:
1. Look for MJD to score big fantasy points. Jones-Drew was the primary focus of the Bills defense and he was held down for the most part as he gained just 66 yards on 25 carries. The saving grace for fantasy owners was that he did manage to score his 13th touchdown of the season.
2. Look for Lee Evans to score. Evans caught a long touchdown pass, but it was called back for holding.
3. Look for a big special teams play. Both coverage units did a nice job and their really was no big special teams play.
4. Look for the best attendance of the season. The announced crowd was nearly 48,000, but many were dressed as empty seats.
5. Look for the Jaguars to make it four in a row. The Jaguars won ugly, but they won. 6-4 after 10 games doesn't look bad.
JagsInsider.com Recommended Stories
Week 8: Super Sleepers
Every week, Fantasy Football Expert Jeb Gorham digs in his list of rankings to find the best sleepers for deeper formats. Consider giving these players a chance, but be aware of the risk! Tampa Bay…Read More
Watch: Sailfish Goes Psycho!
Check out this classic video of Dan Larson battling an acrobatic sailfish on a trip to the world-famous Tropic Star Lodge in Panama.Read More
BOMBS AWAY: ISIS BEFORE AND AFTER AIRSTRIKE
Photographer Bulent Kilic captured these amazing images of ISIS members who were on the very wrong end of an allied bombing in Turkey.Read More
TBT: Pumpkin Carving With A Handgun
While many hunters are focused on pursuing big game in late October, it’s also time to make sure you’re ready for Halloween, and specifically trick-or-treaters. In this throwback Thursday video,…Read More
Sullivan weighs seriousness of concussions
John Sullivan has suffered five concussions in his seven-year career, but he doesn’t believe his future is “in doubt.” He weighs the severity of the concussions against the number of them.Read More